At our studio we’re passionate about creating inspired design for civic, residential, and corporate clientele. Design ideas and collaboration with our clients result in chic, stylish, distinctive pieces that are au courant yet timeless.
- The Museum of Glass Art, Arad, Israel. Permanent Collection. 2011.
- The NCC Official Residences. Permanent Crown Collection. Prime Minister’s Residence; Stornoway; and The Farm at Kingsmere. 2009.
- Works held in private and corporate collections in Canada, the United States, China, Israel, and Turks & Caicos.
- 2012 National Gallery of Canada, group exhibit, Ottawa
- 2011 The Glass Art Museum, Arad, permanent exhibit, Israel
- 2009 Brad Copping, Pres., Glass Art Ass. of Canada, Introduced EIN GEDI OASIS, Glazen Huis, Lommel, Belgium
SELECTED Public Art INSTALLATIONS
- Anna Maria Tremonti: INTERVIEW with Oded Ravek. The Current, CBC Radio, November 6, 2012.
- Alan Neal: INTERVIEW with Oded Ravek. All In A Day, CBC Radio, April 29, 2011.
- Magazine of the Glass Art Association of Canada, Contemporary Canadian Glass, “RHAPSODY Sculpture”, February 15, 2013
- Kevin O’Donnell, KevinO.ca, “The Art Finalists – Churchill Avenue Reconstruction,” January 7, 2013.
- Images of our Glass Art included in the Rakow Library Catalogue Collection, Corning Museum of Glass, January 2013.
- Kelly James, JAXDoesDesign.blogspot,ca, “PARA Paints Blog Crew Project: Craft Room Reveal,” December 9, 2012.
- LIVE CHAT. Josh Zepps interview with Oded Ravek. HuffPost Live, October 10, 2012.
- INTERVIEW. Host Sterling Lynch with Oded and Pamela Ravek, THE ARTISANS. ROGERS TV, October 2012.
- INTERVIEW. Host Lianne Laing with Oded and Pamela Ravek, OTTAWA MORNING. A-CHANNEL, April 2009.
- INTERVIEW. Host Joel Haslam with Oded and Pamela Ravek. REGIONAL CONTACT, CTV OTTAWA, March 2008.
- Steve Collins, “Public to help choose new art installation,” Metro News, January 3, 2013.
- Pawel Szaniawski, “TATTOO OF MEMORY,” NEWSWEEK POLAND, October 9, 2012.
- Jodi Rudoren, “Proudly Bearing Elders’ Scars, Their Skin Says ‘Never Forget’, New York Times, September 3, 2012.
- Sheila Brady, “HOMES & CONDOS. The Soho brand,” THE OTTAWA CITIZEN, July 7, 2012.
- Benita Siemiatycki, “Glass Artist creates stunning MEMORIAL LIGHT,” Ottawa Jewish Bulletin, May 16, 2011.
- Diane Sawchuck, “New Holocaust memorial unveiled,” Ottawa West EMC, April 28, 2011.
- Jennifer McIntosh, “New Memorial Lights The Way,“ Ottawa This Week, April 28, 2011.
- Jennifer McIntosh, “Nepean Resident honours with artwork,” Your Ottawa Region, online edition, April 25, 2011.
- Lise Larocque, “LETTING THE LIGHT SHINE IN,” ourhomes. THE CITY OF OTTAWA, Winter 2011.
- Hattie Klotz, “HOMES AND GARDENS. Great Space: Sneak Peek from the Glebe House Tour on September 19,”
OTTAWA MAGAZINE, September 17, 2010.
- Jamie Doggart, “Glass Opens a Door of Possibilities,” Nepean This Week, June 17, 2010.
- Patrick Langston, “HOMES. ARTISTIC ENDEAVOURS: Art, like life, is a bit of a journey,” THE OTTAWA CITIZEN, June 5, 2010.
- Kinneret Globerman, “Letting in the Light,” HEALTHWISE Ottawa. Fall 2008.
- 2012 Lecturer, The Magic of Stained Glass, CULTURE DAYS, RAVEK Architectural Glass Art gallery, Ottawa
- 2012 Guest Lecturer/Instructor, Interior Finishes, Algonquin College, Ottawa
- 2012 Lecturer/Instructor, Na’amat, RAVEK Architectural Glass Art gallery, Ottawa
- 2011 Guest Lecturer/Instructor, Interior Finishes, Algonquin College, RAVEK AGA gallery, Ottawa
- 2009 Guest Lecturer/Instructor, Arts Ottawa East Arts Council, Shenkman Arts Centre, Ottawa
- 2009 Guest Lecturer, Na’amat Ottawa, Soloway Jewish Community Centre, Ottawa
- 2008 Lecturer/Instructor, International Diplomatic Club of Ottawa, RAVEK Architectural Glass Art gallery, Ottawa
- CARFAC – Canadian Artists’ Representation/Front des Artistes Canadiens
- Glass Art Association of Canada
- Ontario Crafts Council
- AOE Arts Council
- Artists in Canada